- This event has passed.
The University of Queensland School of Medicine Ochsner Clinical School has filled most of its 120 places for Jan. 2014 Entry.
The school has had a tremendous success record this year as all of its inaugural graduates placed in highly regarded US Residencies.
You are invited to join us for a webinar to hear from current students about The University of Queensland School of Medicine Ochsner Clinical School, which offers two years in Brisbane, Australia and two Years in New Orleans, LA.
Meet the UQ Ochsner Students Webinar
Tuesday, October 22
A brief presentation, highlighting the unique aspects of the school will be followed by live Q&A with current UQ Ochsner Students.
Login information will be sent to you a few days prior to the event. The webinar’s capacity is 100 guests, so please log on early to insure participation. For complete information about the program: http://www.mededpath.org/
UQ Ochsner offers an opportunity for US students to obtain a global medical education at a research-intensive university. Some of the important aspects of the program are:
- An outstanding global education leading to practice in the US
- Two years in Brisbane, Australia; Two years in New Orleans, LA
- USMLE Prep Match Day Participation – 100% Residency Match in 2013
- The University of Queensland was ranked among the 50 Best Universities in Life Sciences and Biomedicine in 2012 by US News and World Report
- Ochsner ranked among the top 5% of hospitals in the US for exceptional patient care for 2012 by HealthGrades
- Ochsner ranked among the top 5% of hospital in the U.S. for exceptional patient care for 2012 by HealthGrades
- US Federal Loans Available to Eligible Students
For complete information about the program and admissions requirements: http://www.mededpath.org/