- This event has passed.
Dear Pre-Med Students,
You are encouraged to and your students will join us for the 4th annual AAMC Virtual Medical School Fair, Thursday, February 21 from 11:00am – 8:00pm ET. More than 70 U.S. (including Puerto Rico) and Canadian medical schools will be in attendance (listed below)!
Registration is FREE.
At this year’s fair you’ll be able to:
- Chat with reps from each school
- Save resources and information from schools into your own personal “briefcase”
- Access documents, links, and videos from schools, and chat with representatives from the AAMC, the NAAHP, the Summer Health Professions Education Program (SHPEP), and the Texas Medical and Dental Schools Application Service (TMDSAS)
- Receive a discount code (after registering) on an MSAR subscription
- Attend live presentations with Q&A (or access the recordings on demand), covering
- Preparing for the MCAT® Exam
- Medical students sharing how to demonstrate Core Competencies for entering medical students
- Learning how to pay for medical school
- Tips and advice from admissions officers on applying, interviewing and professionalism