IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES FOR THE 2021 APPLICATION CYCLE
- Application open: September 2020 (now open!)
- Recommended deadline: February 15, 2021
- Final deadline to submit application in PostBacCAS: March 12, 2021 at 8:59 PM PST/11:59 EST
- All supporting documents and supplemental application processing form must be received by March 15, 2021. Incomplete applications post deadline will be ineligible for consideration due to incomplete status.
- First day of instruction: June 21, 2021
Effective 2017-2018 application cycle all applications are processed through PostBacCAS. PostBacCAS™, the Liaison-powered Centralized Application Service (CAS™) for postbaccalaureate programs, serves as a marketplace for prospective students to research and apply with a single application and facilitates a streamlined admissions process for programs.
Why we have chosen to onboard the CAS system
- PostBacCAS is a full service, web-based application system that allows students to apply to multiple participating postbaccalaureate programs with a single application
- Electronic application
- Decrease application processing and decision waiting time
- Reputation: Liaison International host over thirty centralized platforms for health professions programs including osteopathic medicine (AACOMAS), dental (AADSAS), pharmacy (PharmCAS), veterinary (VMCAS), and physician assistance (CASPA).
- Help Center – CAS staff provides accessible applicant support for all application questions
- PostBacCAS Customer Service Representative at 857-304-2047 or PostBacCASinfo@liaisoncas.com
- PostBacCAS operates on eastern standard time zone. There business hours are M-F 9:00AM- 5:00PM EST (6:00AM – 2:00PM PST)
- Fee Assistance Program – Fee Wavier Application
- Scholarship Application – accessible once you have begun your application
Resources to help you complete your application:
- PostBacCAS Quick Start Guide
- Starting Your PostBacCAS Application
- Filling out your PostBacCAS Application
- Submitting and Completing your PostBacCAS Application
APPLICANTS CAN SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION BEFORE THEIR TRANSCRIPTS AND LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION ARE RECEIVED.
Supplemental Application Requirements
- Letters of Recommendation (2-3)
- Progress Expectancy Contract– can upload document onto PostBacCAS
- Supplemental Application Processing Fee Payment Form
Transcript Processing Center mailing address:
PostBacCAS Transcript Processing Center P.O. Box 9209 Watertown, MA 02471
2. Minimum two letters of recommendation
All letters or recommendation must be submitted electronically through PostBacCAS. Request for your letters of recommendation through the PostBacCAS application. Your letter writers will receive instructions on how to submit their letter online. Letters statuses are updated real time.
A minimum of two letters of recommendation are required.
Required Academic Letter: One letter must come from a faculty from which you have earned a letter grade and received undergraduate credits. The academic letter can come from any academic discipline, science or non-science.
A maximum of three letters of recommendation are accepted. Letters from family and friends are strongly discouraged.
3. Progress Expectancy Contract – Upload completed document onto PostBacCAS application
4. Supplemental Application Processing Form (non-refundable fee) – $60
Complete the Supplemental Application Processing Fee Payment Form and by mail or fax to:
UCI Division of Continuing Education
P.O. Box 6050
Irvine, CA 92616-6050
Fax to: 949-824-2090
Do not wait for transcript(s) and letters to arrive before submitting your application to PostBacCAS. Applications are not reviewed until all supplemental application requirements(letters, transcripts, Progress Expectancy Contract and Supplemental Application Processing Form) are received. All documents must be received by March 15, 2020. Remaining incomplete applications by March 15, 2020 are denied without a refund.
Email: PostBacCASinfo@liasioncas.com | Phone: 857-304-2047
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 949-824-0326